What's new

ARaros

Her zaman bir adım önde!
Gold Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Do you have a RP or Aim Training server and your players don’t know how to install a crosshair? perfect, this resource is for you.
In fact what it does is to implement a crosshair directly with the NUI, the script also contains a menu for crosshair configuration with the ability to load a custom crosshair that can be opened via the O key!

Foreword​

I’m not so good with html and css, so most probably many things I think could be done better

Download and Preview​

Download:
Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

Faze JarvisOT

Reaction score
How do i close it it? i have it working but it does not close what keyboard bind is it?

Translate: nasıl kapatırım

shadol4e

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Do you have a RP or Aim Training server and your players don’t know how to install a crosshair? perfect, this resource is for you.
In fact what it does is to implement a crosshair directly with the NUI, the script also contains a menu for crosshair configuration with the ability to load a custom crosshair that can be opened via the O key!

Foreword​

I’m not so good with html and css, so most probably many things I think could be done better

Download and Preview​

Download: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

DonVasilev

Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

mmsshaks

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

charlie.longhurst.rc

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

Zbvchu

Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

doxtery

Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

aaa

Tyhlu

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

:mad:

LiamRabbit42069

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

RAFIK_VIP

Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

RAFIK_VIP

Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

TY BROTHER

MrEmotess

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​