Founder
Reaction score
MF Dope Plant

NJdYd2nlee_grande.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ManyScala

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
I have a problem with this script, someone can help me? I want to limit for 5 plants to each player, because when someone plant so many weeds the script causes lag.

Sr.Zek

Silver Elite
Reaction score
I have a problem with this script, someone can help me? I want to limit for 5 plants to each player, because when someone plant so many weeds the script causes lag.
generates an owner field with value varchar (60) in the sql of the plants, when adding a plant you must add the identifier (owner) of the user and in the function that you fire with the use of the item (seed) you will have to make a counter with the plants that exist in the sql in relation to the identifier of the player who wants to plant, if the answer is less than the maximum amount you want then it acts as normal, else it sends a notification that it cannot exceed the number of certain plants
I'm sorry for my English

necotine

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
can some help me with police notifications

jotao

Reaction score
Anyone know how to implement so you only plant in a zone? , at the moment you can plant everywhere and i want to make them restrited to one zone , iam struggling to implement that

Postew

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing.

Looks pretty interesting.
I'm gonna try it.