Security HUD
System Watchdog
×
Threads Scanned ⟳
-- / --
SYS. LOAD --%
AI SHIELD ACTIVE
DMCA Policy
×

📋 DMCA Compliance

This platform and community fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and international copyright laws. We take all copyright protection seriously.

🛡️ Copyright Protection

If you believe a posted item belongs to you or violates your copyright, you may file a DMCA takedown request through our official channels. Upon receiving a valid claim, the infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.

What's new

Script POLAT - NEW LUMBERJACK JOB SCRIPT NOT ESSCROW FIXED CONFIG 2023

hpatrik09

Gold Elite
Joined
Apr 6, 2024
Messages
49
Reaction score
53
Points
221
Location
Hungary
hello ez még meg van ?
Tudom hogy nem nekem írtál de kaptam értesítést. Az a baj hogy azt mondja csak escrowed verzió, vagyis encryptáltan van meg neki, így nem lehet használni kivéve ha megveszed. És ebből a scriptből nincsen opensource (nyíltforráskód).
 

thebluexd

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
146
Location
spain
polat lumbercjack? and why is there other resource name and no vehicles no nothing?
RopixelLumberjack = {}
RopixelLumberjack.FreelanceJob = true
RopixelLumberjack.JobName = '' -- If RopixelLumberjack.FreelanceJob = false
 

c3b

Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Viet Nma
I have this work but with a license, if someone can remove it I'll upload it





Hi there, I really need the data from the script you have; I want to use it as a reference to write my own script. Could you provide the download link again? The old link is broken. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Top